hello traders - how are you? I am very new in Forex

hello traders - how are you? I am very new in Forex - I was actually looking for some one who has a bit time helping me with some of my questions, it is a bit difficult for to ask with out a trading platform open ... I am going to try anyways ...

when the market is going up or down - why does it not end in one single bar .. why does it go up by 3 or 4 different bars ....? (I am very new at this - so if this is a very very simple question please don't mind :-)

Each bar represents the price action for a particular time period. So if you are looking at the M1 chart each bar is exactly 60 seconds of time no matter if the market is moving up, down, or sideways. We teach students to look at and understand 5 time periods M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 for each pair.

I am not very clear about all the options in forex yet - so at this moment I cant give you a direct answer - what I have learnt so far - it would be not wise for me not to get into this platform of business as I am into trading for the last 7 years ...

look at what has been successful in your trading over those seven years, determine if the speed of forex and its large leverage is consistent with that style and risk . if you would like give me a call regards jt

I like the speed of forex JT - I am also getting use to the style as well every day - I hope to get more technical and more insights of this trading before I start live trading ...

all things change when you start real time , keep in mind the usefulness of options in your trading, regardless of any system , once you become part of the market it becomes dynamic , which in and of itself changes the system . regards jt

Etoro CopyTrader may be what you're looking for - copy the top traders for free while you learn how to trade yourself...

Ranking: 5
 
© forex converter | All Rights Reserved